Friday, April 10, 2009

BoNaKid (Bongga Na Kid)

Only time could tell how long this blog would last before I'd be sued for copyright infringement. (I hope not!!)

For those who are not aware, I got my blog name after a milk company here in the Philippines - Bona Milk. I have no idea whatsoever if it's even known internationally. So if I have offended some people for doing this, I'm sorry.

I was too desperate to come up with a name, so when I saw this pen holder from that company on top of my table, ideas started to flood in. Hehe!

Soon, I was making a header for my blog and typing away to create my first post.

Did I drink that brand of milk as a kid? No. I had Promil (I think).

Don't expect that I'd be telling you ideas of what I'd be posting on this blog, because I have no clear idea either. I'm not the type of person that could focus on just one thing like fashion, photography, music, or whatever. I'm one helluva mix of all those things.

So... YOU BETTER WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment