Sunday, May 24, 2009

Good Times Manila: a reliable source of laughs

Reading the newspaper bores me to death. I am dealing with a lot of stress to begin with, and I don't want the economic crisis, political corruption, and showbiz drama to make my day even worse!

But one day, I came across Good Times Manila, somewhat similar to an online newspaper. The title says, "Mike Enriquez inhales a live tarsier." That can't be true. I'm not stupid. Haha.

So I got to read some of the other stories in their website, and I was impressed with all the traffic that the site is getting. One article, on average, has over 100 comments on it. To top it all off, the site does NOT have any advertisements.

I'm so hooked, I check the site almost everyday. Hehe. Try it yourself, but don't be stupid to even believe what they write.

No comments:

Post a Comment