Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gossip Girl: Serena's Wardrobe Sabotage

I love Blake Lively, (who plays Serena van der Woodsen in "Gossip Girl") but I'm not loving the outfit she has on in their latest episode (Season 2 Episode 24).
If I were standing in her place, I would think I've been sabotaged by Blair or the other bitches in the show. Her dress DOES NOT work right on her body. The dress reminds me of some grandmother trying to look young, breasts hanging down to the navel. Blake's boobs just looked sagged, and all those draping effect of the dress made it worse. Her boobs looks like their down to her waist.

Blair, on the other hand, is looking so fab!! I love her prom gown. Maybe this is one of the reasons why Serena was wearing such a lame dress - to give the spotlight to Blair. Well, if that's their plan, then it really worked!
I still love you, Blake Lively. You're so beautiful. Hehe. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment