Monday, May 11, 2009

I Miss Going To The Beach

It has been 4 months since I last walked on a sandy beach, and I miss it.

When I get tired of life, I just close my eyes and imagine myself sitting by the beach, listening to some sweet music, drinking mango shake, and looking at the beautiful sunset. Is there a job that has these as job description? If there is, then I'm wasting my life, taking up this nursing course. Hehe.

Well, here are some photos that I took myself. I look at these when I'm sad, and then I'm okay. They also serve as a reminder that I can be a good photographer. Haha.

This photo was taken at Bohol Bee Farm at Bohol, Philippines.


This was supposed to be a stolen shot, but I guess he saw me. It was a nice photo nonetheless.



A friend took this photo of me while balancing a coconut on my head. Haha. Talk about hidden talents. It was my first time to do that, mind you. :D


There were kids lurking around while we were talking our photos, so we took the big opportunity of having some unpaid extras! Haha. And they were quite good, righ? Just annoying though. I wanted a high-fashion shoot, but they ruined it all with their goofy antics! Hehe.

I promise that this year would not end without having a fun, fun beach vacation. I'm thinking of Boracay or Puerto Prinsesa. Hmmm. I can't decide... after all, I barely have the money to afford another vacation! Hehe. Schooling comes first (says Mom).

1 comment:

  1. tag ulan na...
    but you're still sizzlin hot!
    whew!
    hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete