Monday, June 1, 2009

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi!! NEW VIDEO!!

I just love the Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" video! Actually, it's one of my favorite songs in her album "The Fame." I LOVE her short hair as well! I hoped she kept the hair that got cut off 'cause I want to shove it into Christina Aguilera's mouth for saying she doesn't even know her and she's not copying her! Haha. I'm such a hater.

Here's the video.

I remember the day when I first saw Lady Gaga. She was the guest performer in the Miss Universe Pageant of 2008 and sang "Just Dance." Now, I'm such a big fan! Haha.

We (Filipinos) are looking forward to your concert here in the Philippines. We won't fail you! Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Naks, adek ka, bro.
    I didn't really like her when I saw her in American Idol. But, I'm starting to like her "Poker Face".

    ReplyDelete